There is always a first time...

       I had a whole set of things which I had stored on my computer photographs, recipes and the various presentations I had prepared and presented. All was backed up on an external hard disk. When my laptop crashed I thought I had it all, only to realize that my external hard disk also had decided to pack up at the same time.Now I am starting afresh trying to recreate some of those memories.
              At the same time we were migrating from India to Indonesia to a place called Semarang which I heard for the first time. Moving to Jakarta and other cities had a lot of useful suggestions but none for Semarang. This is my contribution to those who may come across similar situations. I will try to answer questions for which I found no answers till I came here...

Popular posts from this blog

Our God Prepares, is Present with us, Preserves our faith

Letting Go... Moving On ... Is possible

Facing difficult situations in life... Believe God