Facing difficult situations in life... Believe God

Believe what?
Crossroads : Crossroads sign with questions in every direction and answers pointer highlighted in red Stock Photo
God, Myself, Family, Friends, Situation......
Well these are the things that come to my mind. 
In my difficulty right now the only question I have now is
WHY ME?????

This makes me wonder how did I come into being?
So is there is a power above me?
Who created me? If it's my  dad and mum? Who Created them?
Well I like to call this power God.
Now there are so many God's
Who is the true God?
I was born and brought up in a strict christian family.
In my younger days I did not like to read my Bible or pray.
I feared my parents so did it with no conviction.
But It was at that time my search for God began...
I said  if I was born in a Muslim family  I would believe Allah was God.
If in a Hindu family I would  worship the numerous Gods.
Just because I'm born in a Christian family I am supposed to believe Jesus is God.

I challenged Jesus in my heart saying 

 why I should believe you are The God I should worship?


Nothing dramatic happened but just from everyday situations I realized Jesus was God indeed. The first being the dates in my history book which said BC and AD. God said whether you believe me or not you acknowledge Christ. It was like Jesus telling me my birth split time and everybody is affected by it as their birthday is in reference to the birth of Christ.
By this time I had finished reading the Bible once. I was made to read it the second time. 
What a boring thing to do was my reaction but I was surprised to find that the Bible was interesting'. I have read it over 40 times in the past 25 years and I'm still not bored about it. Not only that I found a lot of truths which got me excited. The most being 

 He was a God who knows my heart. Nobody knew the questions and rebellion in my heart but he knew it and he also took the effort to answer it. I believed Jesus was MY  God and HE is Interested in ME.

My Life has never been the same after that.

"And without faith it is impossible to please God, because anyone who comes to him must believe that he exists and that he rewards those who earnestly seek him." 
Hebrews 11:6

“That if you confess with your mouth, “Jesus is Lord,” 
and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved.”
 Romans 10:9

“The essence of faith is being satisfied with all that God is for us in Jesus.”
John Piper quote

 It is good to listen to the experiences of others but it is important to have one yourself as otherwise during difficult situations it is very difficult to Believe that God is interested in Us.


I would challenge everybody to ask God to reveal himself to you

 and you would have a personal experience.

You don't have to start with Jesus

 but don't be surprised if you end there.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Our God Prepares, is Present with us, Preserves our faith

Letting Go... Moving On ... Is possible